Ingredients (serves 2)
- 500g ripe vine tomatoes (cubed)
- 1/2 red pepper (finely diced)
- 1/4 cucumber (finely sliced)
- 1/4 red chilli (seeds removed)
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 30g blanched almonds (chopped)
- 1 spring onion (sliced)
- Juice of 1 lime
- TBSP olive oil
- Good pinch of salt
Put all the ingredients into a blender (they just fit into the large cup of my nutribullet) and whizz until you have a smooth consistency.
Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours or if like me you’re short on time, pop in the freezer for 20 mins to chill.
Divide between 2 bowls when ready to serve.
Optional: Dress with some chopped basil, a drizzle more olive oil and a crank of pepper if you’re feeling fancy.